Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Through the looking glass...

     So, I thought before I start posting regularly, I should take a little time to tell you wonderful people about myself.  Maybe if you can somewhat understand my personality, you won't be weirded out by my sometimes strange, alwys twited, sense of humor.
     I grew up in several cities, in several states.  We moved around a lot for my dad's work.  Tennessee, Indiana, Tennessee, Alabama, Ohio, and then back to Tennessee, which is where I live currently.  I am 16..unfortunately.  Honestly, I don't really get when people say that high school is supposed to be the "best four years of your life" because so far, it's either been dull, or annoying.  Thoug high school isn't my favorite thing, there are some things about it that are actually pretty fun: Show Choir (Melodic Impact, the show choir I'm in is pretty darn amazing.  But, more about them later.), Theater Class, and people watching.  It may be creepy, but I love to watch people.  Not in a stalkery kind of way, I just think people do funny things.  Hey, don't judge.  
     My dream job would be performing on Broadway, or doing classic Shakespeare plays, or teaching drama.  I've always loved theater.  I love watching, performing, directing, and pretty much anything you can think of relating to theater.  The college I hopefully will be attenting in two years, is Belmont.  I recently discovered that I could complete a triple-major in 5 years.  Hopefully, I will get into Belmont's fantastic theater program, but, at this point all I can do is try to keep my grades up, and such.
     I have a pretty amazingly odd group of friends, and we tend to go on crazy adventures.  I try to be with my friends as much as possible, because the alternative, sitting at home with my parents, isn't very appealing.
  I have a very, shall we say, unique style.  Normally, I don't tend to go along with what's in style at the moment.  I wear what I like, even if it's "outdated" or one of those other words fashion people call things they don't like.  My wardrobe is pretty varried.  Everything from vintage (40s-90s), hippie-ish clothes, indie styled, modern, grungy, blah blah blah, whatever.  I like to have a bit of everything because I like to dress how I'm feeling that day.  As you can probably tell from my picture, I am not teeny tiny.  But, I am by no means "fat."  Let's call me...curvy, or full-figured, or whatever you want.  Honestly, I would like to eat healthier, which would probably make me lose weight, but I love food, and I am fine the way I am.


Alright.  That's all you need to know for now.  I'm still not quite sure what exactly this blog is going to be about, but I guess it isn't all too important, so I'll figure it out along the way.
Well, ciao for now. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment