Thursday, January 20, 2011

I mean, I love you Fred

So, the cast list for the spring musical was posted today.
We're doing "Once Upon a Mattress"...and I got Winnifred!
Yay!  :)


This role has been played by Carol Burnett, Tracy Ullman, and many others.
So, I have some pretty big shoes to fill, metaphorically speaking.



The thing I am really excited about is the costuming. 

Oh, and just so you know...



This exists.
Really, really important invention.

Alright, well.  I have been meaning to make a posting schedule, or something, but I am really very busy.  So, I will try to post more often, but I can't promise anything consistent.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and is having an amazinf New Year so far-mine seems to be looking up. 
Best wishes and butterfly kisses,
-Kelsey



1 comment:

  1. Don't leave me alone with the toast mattress, I might eat it...

    ReplyDelete