Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sewing with a fork.

So, Mckenzie and I thought it ould be lovely to get some Chinese take-out and have a picnic.
But, they forgot to give us forks, so the fun ensued.

"You do not sew with a fork, and I see no reason why you should eat with knitting needles."  -Ms. Piggy

And, being us, of course we took pictures.






My outfit
Boots: DSW
Tights and White Button-down: Kohl's
Kilt...from Scotland.  (Yes, I bought a kilt in Scotland.)
Check out Mckenzie's blog GWC

"Pants are the shackles of the soul" 
                                                        -Brotherhood of the Kilts

2 comments:

  1. eating without forcks yeeyyy !!! so cool and fun!!

    Nice photos nice blog!
    I'm a follower from now on!

    Kisses!
    DIana
    http://filledevelours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to epic quotes that justify the situations.

    ReplyDelete