Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What holds the universe together


Formerly, duct tape was just a way to silence the half-naked man in your trunk, or to fix things.  But, astonishing advances have been made.  Duct tape is now often seen as an artistic tool, or even a clothing item. 

 

I even found this punk-rock inspired "Duct tape dress" on ThisNext.
But, some of the wilder people out there have taken it a step further, creating entire outfits of the famous bonding adhesive.

Like myself.


Being that my school is utterly out-of-control, it would be understood why "Duct Tape Day" would be part of our Homecoming Spirit Week.  Right?
Either way, nobody in my school were quite as decked out in tape as my little dysfunctional family of friends.


Jennifer, Evan, Nicole, Emily, Linnea, and myself spent the two days prior to the main event contructing and perfecting our outfits.  Oh, and we where the talk of the school.


Just another tale to add to the infinite leged of us.


3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I can't believe you all made these gorgeous outfits with duck tape. That's absolutely incredible. I'm impressed! That's some mad skill that you don't see everyday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. too much fun. Is that tie made of duct tape?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ray, thanks so much! It took forever!
    @Terri, yeah. Everything is his outfit except the under shirt is duct tape.

    ReplyDelete