Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Not just anybody!

Help!

I need someone to design a new blog header and/or logo for my blog/photography!

You'll notice that my current header is less than impressive, because it is just a place holder until I get a new header.

Here are some past headers and logos I have used.





Of course, the headers and logos need to contain the blog name.  The pictures used can be some of my photography (see "Photography" page above), a picture (or pictures) of me, or just a beautiful image that I can credit to someone. 

You guys know my style, and you can clearly see the current layout of my blog.  So..send your ideas and submissions to buddyhollyshow@gmail.com
Of course, I will credit the one I choose, and maybe use the rest in other places. 
Please and thank you,
Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment