Wednesday, July 13, 2011

set an open course

A tee-tiny Family Getaway



Courtney (sister), Tony (brother-in-law), Isabella (niece), my parents, my grandparents, and myself went on a little adventure to Dale Hollow Lake.  We stayed in a cabin on the lake for a few days, rented a boat, layed out, and had an over-all good time.
Unfortunately, the day before we "set sail" (so-to-speak) I got my wisdom teeth removed.  I know, great planning on my part (more like my mother's).  So, that is why there are no pictures of me, because my face was swollen up like blowfish, and I was rather doped up throughtout the weekend.
Anyhow, I took a few pictures of our escapades.


Isabella can't help but look gorgeous




Even though it was damn hot, the lake was still lovely.



Travel Tip: if you are on some serious meds while traveling with family, make sure not to say anything too outlandish, or they will torment you relentlessly.


No comments:

Post a Comment